Friday, April 11, 2008

Fast forward!

Everything that happened today felt just like someone pressing on the 'fast forward' button. LOL! First, this morning I found myself waking up at 1pm(so I shall say this AFTERNOON) which I don't really wake up that late, I was so shocked and my eyes were just so wide open in disbelief when I saw the clock. The reason why that late? Last night I only got to bed in the wee hours working on my next presentation for Monday *sobs* I was so dead tired for nuts! And the next thing I knew, my phone rang, a text message from Lydia asking me out for coffee at 3pm. So I told her it's on. Rushed in getting ready for a rendezvous with Lydia and also a gym-date after that with me sis. Got over to Startbucks at Amcorp Mall and it was a great time catching up with her after so long, even though it was only for a short time as she's got to rushed off to Bangsar for another rendezvous. Miss you and thanks for coffee, Lyd! *xoxo* Then I rushed over to the gym and waited for me sis to get over. And then came hot yoga...I seriously don't know what was going wrong with the yogi as he was doing the poses really really superly extremely FAST! LMAO! Especially the 'sun salutation'! I think at the speed that he was doing, bend forward and bend backwards and stretch...whatever...someone is gonna break their back and just die on the spot in the studio! I mean...what's the rush? Doesn't he know that yoga is one form of an exercise which requires slow motion? I mean com'on...this is just too much for me and it's definitely ridiculous! Out of this world! Nuff said. Hope I'm not ranting too much.

7 comments:

charlene said...

LMAO!
yes we almost break our neck and spine!
lol!
well we did curse for the first time of yoga man!
lol
we didnt appreciate and we cursed it..man thts bad!!

~saRa~ said...

haha!
totally unsatisfied..a HUGE dis-satisfaction over yoga cls today! i miss hemraj's cls. he's good!
why shud we appreciate it when it almost killed us back there? ur nuts sis! but i love u! lol!

charlene said...

ur one hyper sis i had man!
especially today..think we both went nuts and supreme hyper!
LMAO!
yea i miss hemraj's class!
well we did say thank u to him!
so he did feel appreciate.lol!

love love love love for nuts!

~saRa~ said...

i know! we we're even talking while doing the poses man. so hyper la the 2 sisters today!

oh oh n even before enter the studio...u wanted to smack me arse when i said i'm gonna go check on ur "bf" hahaaha!!! running abt OMG! so childish! LMAO! but we had fun! can't imagine us being far apart from each other...separated...hehe!

love ya!

charlene said...

HAHA!
yeala u la!
who is the one running away frm me!
lol!
say wrong thing mah!
gotta have a smack at the ARSE!
we did had fun.
we when nuts!
we gone cukoo!
and we're HIGH man!look at our comments!
gosh!!

LMAO

~saRa~ said...

haha!
yea..wot can i say, my ARSE are just so irresistable! ppl jz wanna smack it! OMG! cant believe it i just said that!
I KNOW! we've commented heaps, gurl! crazee!
broke our record for now! *applause*

charlene said...

LOL!
siaoness wieh!!!
yeap..ur arse is just too irresistible to be smack!

totally hit jackpot of commenting!
we were chatting on msn..and here too!
imagine how nuts we were!
gosh!

LOL