Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bruises + back aches

The title says it all. Haha! I'm actually refering the title to what happened at gym on Tuesday, which was my gym-date with my sis and Wednesday, my hot yoga day.

Lets start off with Tuesday...

Went to the gym as promised for a gym-date with sis and we started working our arses off on most of the cardio machines. Approximately after an hour on cardio, we both decided to cool down for abit to catch some breath and while doing so we went to the bar by the walls to stretch out a little(one leg up straight on the bar, and slide it down the bar into a split!) After doing so for both sides, we then decided to go into the empty studio to work on our dance. And I suddenly thought of giving it a shot of doing my old choreography at that moment and coincidentaly my sis had the music in her MP3 player, so it was a green light! Took her MP3, plugged it into my ears and I started dancing. And if you all are wondering how did I get the bruises, well because in this choreography there're many parts that incudes split poses. So...there you go, BRUISES! On me left knee basically cause it's always a right leg front split. And I did that dance over and over again to be exact =p My poor lil' knee... Won't be wearing any short shorts and skirt for the time being *winks* or apply some coverstick/concealer, perhaps? *LMAO*

And comes Wednesday...

As I've mentioned earlier that today is hot yoga day. My my my...was the poses yesterday out of this world or what? The 'sun salutation' is what causes my entire back ache i assume as it has heaps of 'cobra' pose and not forgetting back bend! Not quite out of this world but probably it's just me(haven't been doing much stretching for my bod lately) I have to say here too that for the past 1 week I did not attend any yoga classes cause I wasn't feeling too well. So I guess that explain it all... Hence to my back ache, it has been making me look like a human-like robot! How else weird can it get other than that? *sobs* Hope the aching ease off before this Saturday or else I won't be able to attend my ballet lessons *fingers crossed*

*

Anyway, back to update about Thursday(today). Had presentation today for business communication class. I did on a product about Singapore Airlines A380. It was so so fun! I feel so proud presenting it. After my group presentation, my group members and myself went out to the cafeteria for tea break and what else can we do other than to...camwhore! *LOL* Had so much fun with them and have got heaps n heaps of pictures. It was just crazy moments with me girls! On my way back home after class in the car with mum, I showed me mum the pictures we took and there was this one particular picture of me alone acting really silly, I was actually pretending to lift the fire extinguisher with my butt sticking out and out of a sudden my mum said "Hmm...you're too thin, too flat. If you're working with SIA you won't look nice in the kebaya especially the sarong as you've got no bum" I was like....*speechless* just because I did a presentation on SIA today and I've been trying out for cabin crew with SIA previously and I think it kinda reminded her about it all and had to comment of such. Haha! Hilarious! You're so funny mum!

2 comments:

charlene said...

here goes another fast forward sun salutation!lol!
and backache strikes tmrw!
lmao!

<3 <3

~saRa~ said...

i told ya! he's crazee! dunno what the rush is! i feel like rebelling in cls! lmao!