Monday, April 7, 2008

TAGS!

Got tagged by my lovely sis. So I'm doing it since I'm so called 'free' *LOL*

Rules:
1. Name 5 people you can think of right off the top of your head.
2. Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 5 people.
3. Randomly list the names. no cheating!

The 5 people:
1) my lovely sis
2) that fella
3) Zie Along
4) Ivy
5) Sam

Questions:
1. How did you meet 1? [my lovely sis]
hmm...*recalling* she was 13 & I was 17 back then, we were in this awesome dance titled 'Party!' choreographed by our ballet teacher for our annual charity ballet concert. Hehe!

2. On a scale of 1 -10 how would you rate your friendship with 1? [my lovely sis]
I won't rate, because she isn't my friend, she's my sister for heaven sake =p..but if I had to, it will be a perfect 10/10!

3. How long have you known 4? [Ivy]
She's my bestie aka BFF! We knew each other back when we we're both 15, so that makes 6 years of unforgettable memories *winks*

4. How do you know number 3? [Zie Along]
Well, we were studying in the same high school, she's 2 years senior than me. We're really close to each other.

5. Where's 5? [Sam]
I believe so that he's still here in Malaysia but he'll be leaving soon for good*sobs* Will be missing ya heaps!

6. A fact about number 1? [my lovely sis]
She's pretty much fragile...so pls guys(or gurls too), handle her with much care and love*puppy face*

7. Who is 4 going out with? [Ivy]
A guy whom I introduced to her back in 2006 on Valentine's Day whom is now her bf ever since

8. What does 1 do for a living? [my lovely sis]
Nothing just yet...just going to school and that's it *haha*

9. Would you live with number 3? [Zie Along]
Yea sure why not?! Haha!

10. What do you like about number 2? [that fella]
Hmm...a good question, i like his silliness! Why? So that i can always tease him Hahaha! >_< JK! I like his sense of will to work hard with what he's currently doing now

11. Do you miss number 5? [Sam]
HELL YEA I DO!!! Heaps!!! Words can't describe it!

12. Would you make out with number 4? [Ivy]
LMAO! If it was a dare...like do I have a choice,right? No comment actually*winks*

13. What's your opinion of number 2? [that fella]
Hmm...whacky, silly, weird, funny, nice, good looking, hard working fella & definitely owns a hott bod which no one can deny...nuff said!

14. What's your favorite memory with number 5? [Sam]
Oh man! Ermm...hmm...we have got heaps man! Favourite memory, I think I've got to say how we both met on the first day. Haha! It was a really sweet and funny one. *winks*

15. What would you do if number 1 and 2 were going out? [my lovely sis & that fella]
Haleluja! Haha! I'll be the happiest person ever besides my sis and they have me bleesings

16. Ever had a long conversation with 5? [Sam]
Definitely! He's my ex-bf..so does that answer your question? Hehe!

17. Have you ever slept at 2's house? [that fella]
LMAO! Definitely NOT!

18. Do you hang out with 3 a lot? [Zie Along]
Yea, you could say so...just that only when she comes back from Australia for holiday

19. Who have you known the longest?
Ivy, Zie Along and definitely my lovely sis

20. How often do you talk to 1? [my lovely sis]
24/7!!! Without fail! We're unseparatable =p right, sis?

21. What about 2? [that fella]
Used to but something happened so not as much any longer

22. Have you ever thought 3 more then a friend? [Zie Along]
Haha yea....she's like my sister = )

23. Would you go out for a date with 5? [Sam]
*faints* Like hello...we were together before..but another good date and a start all over again would be a good

24. Do you dream about 2? [that fella]
Not that I wanted to but yea I had before...a couple of times

25. What did no 4 did to you that you can never forget? [Ivy]
Once she scolded me...but it was for the better. We were cool after that

26. What have you done for 1 that the person never forget? [my lovely sis]
Being there for her as always without fail...endure pain with her and so is the happiness

27. What's 3 hobby? [Zie Along]
Relaxing at her comfy home *winks*

28. Tag 5 people
-Winson
-Nickeo
-Alwyn
-Benson
-?

4 comments:

charlene said...

weih weih....
read the questions before ka?
why no.15 so coincidently wan ah?
LOL!

~saRa~ said...

nope...100% NOT! swear! *hehe*
well like you said...COINCIDENCE!
LOL!

Wins said...

haha saw u tagged me! @.@

~saRa~ said...

hehe! abo! you're the first ever person that came through my mind tho...see how special you are to me, feel honoured bo? xD

miss you! xoxo