Saturday, April 12, 2008

Emo out of the blues

This morning as I was on my way for my ballet class, I don't know why but something just came through my mind telling me that I should warn my sister to help protect herself against him. I guess I was just reacting as a protective sister naturally over her younger sister. I felt that I should just say it out to her so I texted her(even though I will be seeing her later too at ballet). She said to me it sounded random, yes I have to agree it sounded random but it's just basic instinct, afraid that something might happen. I even skipped my ballet class, sitting outside the studio talking to my sister over it. It was a long solid an hour thirty minutes talk. There were laughter and there were also serious matter. Am I being too protective over my own sister? I just feel like I should do all this, to guide her and to teach her what I can, as much as I can before it's too late. I would definitely want to see her being able to stand on her own two feet, being independent. There's nothing more I could ask for from her, but to see her happy at the end of the day, because I know I'll be the one smiling with her too.

*

Another thing was, as soon as I got back home after ballet, I turned on me computer and found out I received an offline message from my Slovak friend, Lukas. He told me he was about to leave for Mexico and just wanted to say goodbye to me. I got so emotional reading the message and tears came down. I wonder why did he not mention to me about this much earlier so I could at least spend more time talking to him before that. I am missing him tremendously. I hate goodbye! Why is everyone who's close to me are leaving one by one? I can't take it anymore. I shall one day leave too aye?

2 comments:

charlene said...

emo strikes!
hmmm..your not leaving!

~saRa~ said...

yea..emo strikes once again..wonder why ppl always just love to make me emo

LOL! your not leaving?