Sunday, June 8, 2008

VIP Access!

Yesterday I had an interview with Cathay Airlines for the position as flight attendant...
Results? ::unsuccessful::
Winson took me along with him to the new launch of Envy Magazine @ Maison. I had so much fun with him at the event.
"I was totally in the world of part models and part celebrities. Total VIP access! Not forgetting the free flow of alcohol!"
Thanks to gorgeous and talented Winson for taking me along and I totally LOVE two of your garments that you designed and was presented at the event!!
Keep up the good work Winson! OH! And I love what you wore to the event.
Came home at 3am...and hit me snooze mood "on"
::the end::

2 comments:

Wins said...

haha u look great too, miss freelance model! ;) hahaha

glad that u enjoyed urself!

~saRa~ said...

haha aww...thanks, mr gorgeous and talented xD

yea i did, thanks so much for bringing me *winks*