Thursday, April 17, 2008

Stupid ladies!!!

I don't know what's wrong with people these days. They are so uncivilised/uneducated at all.
This is what happened, it was raining in the evening today, so I was at the train station trying to get a cab to get back home. But got to know that there isn't any cab lining up as how it usually does. So I waited and waited till I saw a cab driving in, and there were someone inside getting down so i stand under the taxi stand waiting for the earlier customer to get down from the cab. And just as I was about to walk towards the cab, out of nowhere came this one lady barging through my way to open the cab's door and I was just so shocked to my disbelief. I almost went up to her and just tell her right to her face that I was there first. Arghh!! And to my knowing, there's another lady standing just right behind me, I saw another cab coming and she quickly rushed to that cab behind the earlier cab which that first lady stole from me! Just because I was just being so called nice enough to just let it be when I "lost" my first cab to that stupid lady doesn't mean you can just take my the other one too. I mean how in the world can a person just do such thing, don't you know what courtesy and manner is? Haven't you been taught by your parents or at school at least? And I have to mention out here that both stupid ladies are Indians, am not trying to be racist here or something but I realise it's always the Indians that does such immoral stuff to me. I don't apply this immoral act to all the Indians out there or to my friends who are Indians, but jsut to these two ladies. I was so damn pissed at today's incident! Mind you two ladies to get back to school and learn your manners from scratch for God's sake!

No comments: