Sunday, March 25, 2007

It's been ages since i last blog it seems. Oh well,wot can i do bout it as i've been so pre-occupied with ballet classes as i not just dance but teaching as well now. I'm proud to say that i have me very own 'babies' of my own. Lol! Will post some pics of them later on. Teaching is just so cool,had great fun in class wit them. But it takes lots of patience in teaching kids or rather pre-sch kids. I hv my days of nightmares too but it's not too bad i suppose. It's all bout skills in handling them.

Anyways,my dad is gonna be back on the 27th of this month. Yay!!! I'm soo happy,cant wait for him to get back. Gonna be back for 10 days as wot i've heard from him. I'm gonna try to make the best out of that 10 days. Because i reli dunno when i'll be seeing him again after he goes back to Dubai. Sighs...well lets not talk n think bout all those sad stuff n just appreciate every moment now.

No comments: