Friday, March 30, 2007

Dad's back!!!

Finally my dad is back after the long wait(even tho the long wait is jz 4 mths). He brought back tons n tons of chocs...there's a gud thing n the bad tho. Lol! Good thing is cz i L-O-V-E chocs! Bad thing is...i'm kinda restricted from it basically. I cant eat much,control intake of chocs. It does the bod good neways. Hahaha! Did lotsa cathing up wit him...we certainly do hv a lot to talk about. And for the pass 2 days he got back guess wot?...we also went to catch up wit some food which my dad didnt get to eat for the pass 4 mths when he's in Dubai. Lol! Poor thing. He's reli bored with food there in Dubai. How can u not get bored if the only choice of food there is Indian cuisine? Can u imagine hving nasi briyani or mutton rendang rice like 24/7? Jz by looking at it u might feel u jz wanna puke. So yea,u all hv guessed it that lately i've been eating as well. But still maintain the same me ok. Nothing went up! LOL!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm feeling all so nervous rite now. Well...a lil' of excited too,scared etc. My feelings all are jumbled up at this moment bcz of TMR! The day of my ballet exam has finally come which is tmr! Hopefully i do well tmr. N wont get all so nervous bout it. Wish me luck (or rather break a leg) ppl! Thx in advance. Luv u all!!! Mwa!

Got to go sleep now to prepare for tmr. Will update ya'll on how my exam went k. Toodles!

No comments: