Thursday, August 20, 2009

Surprise!!

I started off the morning as usual...
woke up,
dropped my mom off at the office,
drove back home,
check my mails
AND
eat my breakfast/lunch :)
And I heard a knock on the door!
And look what was sent to me this morning!!
A surprised 'mystery' delivery package!
*jeng jeng jeng*
And lets see what it is...


*:* the mystery package delivered to me *:*

*:* it's from MAYBELLINE! *:*

*:* inside the package that came with the letter was a bag... *:*
AND HERE ARE WHAT'S INSIDE THE BAG!

*:* Unstoppable Eye Liner in Caramel *:*


*:* Impact Express Smooth Pencil Shadow in Impact Turquoise *:*


*:* Fruity Jelly in Fruity Orange *:*


*:* Angelfit Flawless Natural Liquid Foundation in Natural Buff W02 *:*


*:* Eyestudio in MX-3 Banana Split *:*

*:* MY COMPLETE SET! ♥ *:*
YAY!~
This has really made my day!
Thank you Maybelline New York!
xoxo

No comments: