Sunday, June 22, 2008

I passed!!!

*:*nasty blisters...ouch!*:*

Today I had my mock ballet exam for my Intermediate level, had to retake this exam as I didn't pass my mock a few years back and this time I passed!! I was so suprise to know that I pass because there's some reason why I felt so...


1) I did an exercise at the barre which is suppose to be an Advance Foundtion level(which I am in currently) difficulty and applied it to my Intermediate level by mistake(as both exercise are similar)

2) My double pirouttes was awful all the way

3) When it came to en pointe, my point shoes kept slipping off the back from my feet and therefore my feet were all so wobbly while dancing on it(I call it a total shoes malfunction!)


What a disaster!!! But I'm so happy I finally managed to pull it through this time. Having a couple of blisters on two of my toes(as shown above) at the end of the day BUT hey!..it was all worth the pain isn't it?


Anyway, real exam here I come!!!

3 comments:

charlene said...

OUCHIE POO!!!
Owh well sis!its worth it right?!?
YOU PASS!!!!
YAY!
LIKe your sis here!
SO HERE WE GO FOR EXAM!

xoxoxo

Toc said...

congrats~~!!!
hope to see you on the big stage soon
wink*

~saRa~ said...

to Lene: yes it's worth every single pain i felt! yeap! I pass!! YAY! xoxo <3

to Yan: Thx! Haha! I hope so one day too gurl = )