Monday, April 7, 2008

Au Revoir...

The title itself tells you goodbye...it's true, I'm saying goodbye to my dedicated ballet teacher, Ms. Beh who's been teaching me for 8 years. Last Saturday was her very last day with Federal Academy of Ballet(FAB) which also means last day of class with us. It was a total emo day( I don't know for the rest but for me it is). After class, I managed to get a picture taken with her before hugs and kisses goodbye. Hugging her felt like it could go on forever, didnt want to let go. Saying goodbye wasn't an easy thing to do/say. I hate goodbyes anyway. I was tearing up inside, but i held it in, didn't wanna show my tears to my teacher as she was about to cry as well. So lets not make it worse isn't it? Anyway, got home after class, sat in my room and suddenly found myself reminiscing on those good times I had together with my classmates with Ms. Beh. Those were the greatest moment/time ever, especially choreographing for our annual charity concert. She's one of the best choreographer ever for 2-3 years consecutively. People adored/admired/praised our dance and dancers(US) even after a long time, our dance still remains the hot topic to talk about among other people/students. I feel proud being under her wings. But now, everything is different, I'm with a new teacher but she's isnt't that bad after all. She's one of the best ballet teacher too, much talented too. Gonna see how many years I'm gonna be under her.

*Ms. Beh, I miss you so much and you'll forever be a part of me in my dance. Take care and hope all the best to you. Love always!*

xoxo <3

No comments: