Thursday, November 30, 2006

Nightmare disaster!

I don't know whether is it just me or some sort of punishment for piercing my navel. All this while,having this piercing for 5 coming to 6 months now i have not or even dare to touch it or take the stud out to be change whatever it is but till 3 days ago on Monday i decided to try taking it out n see wot happens. I must admit that i was pretty scared n nervous bout taking it out but i make myself brave enough n i did took it out n i was excited. I finally did it! And i put it back in after that whole excitement thingy. And then comes the scary part of the story,the nx day which was Tuesday,after shower i wanted to clean my navel n the stud so i took it out AGAIN n after 1 min i wanted to put the stud back in BUT....IT DID'T WANNA GO BACK IN!!!! SHIT! I started freakin' out. And i was wondering whether is the hole close BUT isn't it a lil' bit too impossible to happen? Because i only took it out for just a mere 1 min and it can just close in that short period of time? WEIRD! So i called up my fren who did the piercing for me n he told me to go see him at the shop. So that was exactly wot i did today,went to the shop to see him to get checked. And he tried pushing the stud back in too but it didnt work too. So he told me to lye down n noe wot? I'M GETTIN IT PIERCED FOR THE 2ND TIME! Gosh! Experienced the same ol' pain for the 2nd time man. And he concluded that the hole DID CLOSE! Sigh...i was like WOT?! Closed in just 1 min?! That's fast man! From now onwards i promise myself not to touch it n take it out again by myself. It's just so freaky!

No comments: